Welcome to the Worktrade Program!
Thank you so much for your service! We are excited to have you as a part of our community of Artmonks.
Before Your Arrival
- complete the Registration Form below;
- sign & email the Liability Waiver (send it to firstname.lastname@example.org); and
- Venmo your payment to email@example.com (may appear as @Art-Monastery).
- Clothing that can get dirty for helping in the kitchen and/or in the garden
- Comfortable layered clothing for sitting meditation
- Comfortable clothing you can move in for yoga
- Sturdy closed-toe workshoes (like waterproof hiking boots) that can get muddy in the garden
- Slip-on shoes (It’s a shoes-off house! You may enjoy having slippers as well.)
- Medications such as allergy medicine (We have a cat.)
- Rain coat / jacket (Please check the weather before you come.)
- Insect repellent
- Art supplies and acoustic musical Instruments you would like to work with in your solo work
- Optional swim suit. (Swimming in the river is refreshingly cold and wonderful! We invite swimming without suits as well.)
- A flashlight or headlamp
- Water bottle and/or travel mug
- General First Aid Kit
- All kitchen supplies
- Work gloves for anything outside
- House phone that can receive calls
- the most adorable cat